1st Time Buyer’s Guide
Have you ever dreamed of having a caravan holiday home overlooking the Jurassic Coast? Or a small holiday home with stunning views of the West Dorset countryside? Well look no further, at West Dorset Leisure Holidays we have a skilled sales team that will be able to advise you on that luxury holiday home that you have always imagined.
We will lead you through some simple first time buyer steps in what you would need to look out for in purchasing a suitable caravan. Explain all about pitch fees and all the other technical bits, making buying a caravan holiday home as easy as possible…
- The most important first decision is choosing the right holiday park. Contact us and we will take you on a guided tour of the holiday parks and show you what each of the parks have to offer.
- Once you have chosen the perfect West Dorset Leisure Holiday Park we will then help you to select the perfect caravan holiday home.
- We will show you models of caravan holiday homes for sale at local manufacturers and be able to advise you on the best choices at the right prices.
- With the right holiday home and the right pitch we will then need to complete the ‘on pitch process’ making your caravan holiday home ready for you, with:- Siting and connection to mains service of water, electricity, drainage and LPG
– 1000 Watt Kettle
– A smoke detector and a Ramtech intruder alarm
– Connection to the underground TV aerial where available or normal TV aerial
– PVC Decking if required and we can help you with this important option(All of these points we will be happy to explain and recommend)
- The licence agreement on a new caravan holiday home is 15 years. A pre-owned caravan holiday home will have the benefit of the remainder of the licence period according to the age of the caravan.The licence agreement has been agreed by the British Holiday Home Park Association in consultation with the office of fair trading, issued to all holiday home owners at the holiday parks. If you require any further details about this please do not hesitate to ask the West Dorset Leisure Holidays Sales Team.
- The final step to having your dream holiday home is paying the annual pitch fee. Included in the pitch fee is the rates, water and VAT again any questions the sales team will be happy to give further information. The only additional costs are for metered electricity, LPG and insurance.
- The holiday parks are currently open from the third Friday in March to first Sunday November each year.
- Subletting of your holiday home is not permitted, however if you would like friends and family to use your holiday home this is done at your own discretion with no involvement of our West Dorset Leisure Holidays Reception Team.
If you feel now’s the time to treat yourself to that dream holiday home contact us today and we will get the process started for you. We’re looking forward to your call…
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Val on 01308 426917